- The films are the best ski and snowboard films in world. Award winning, crowd pleasing, and visually stunning. We promise your jaw will drop at least once.
- There’s a glow-in-the-dark ski film that was made with thousands of color-changing LED’s. Some of the lights were as big as cars and mounted to helicopters to get the shots. You will be stunned by Sweetgrass Productions film, Afterglow.
- You can get a lift ticket to Sunday River included with your pass – FREE SKIING! All VIP guests get a gift bag with a lift ticket to Sunday River, gifts from SnowRiders, Jiberish, Boston Winter Film Festival, snacks from Clif Bar, hydration from Essentia water, complimentary drinks at the opening night party from Deep Eddy, and exclusive after parties. For the price, it is a no brainer.
- You could win a new set of skis, or a snowboard or any of the other $10,000+ in prize giveaways for the audience. All of the sponsors are hooking up gear for the guests to go home with. What will you win? A tshirt, goggles, a helmet, maybe a camera? Who knows, but chances are you will walk away with something good!
- If you ski or snowboard, this is the place to be. Vendors will be there with the latest gear, you can watch all the best films of the year, meet fellow skiers and boarders, check out upcoming winter vacation deals, and rub some elbows with the industry insiders and some pro skiers and snowboarders. You never know who you might see.
- Stars from the movies will be there! Nick Martini, Warner Nickerson, Johnny OConner, Cam Riley, Clayton Villa, and many more. Come say hello to some of these local legends. Heck, have a beer with them.
- You are going to get those flannels out soon either way. Might as well start now.
- This is one of the largest celebrations of winter culture in Boston. What better way to celebrate the coming season of snow than a big old 3 day event? There isn’t any!
When: Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 8:00 PM – Sunday, October 12, 2014 at 12:30 AM (EDT)
Where: Simons IMAX Theatre at the New England Aquarium located at 1 Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02110